2 October: PGSA AGM – Notice of Constitution Changes
In advance of the upcoming AGM, the PGSA Executive Board has proposed the following changes to the PGSA Constitution. A detailed description of these changes can be found on the marked up copy of the current Constitution available here. The Agenda is available here.
Come along to the PGSA AGM on Monday 2 October at 12midday in SUB217/218. Elect your new PGSA executive members and enjoy complimentary food and networking opportunities.
The PGSA are looking for new Executive Members and Committee Representatives who are up to the challenge of contributing to the success and community of the PGSA, who are passionate about the representation of postgraduate students, and who want to make a positive impact on the academic student experience.
The key components of your role of Executive Member or Committee Representative will include:
- Representing the postgraduates in your discipline
- Attending and contributing to executive or committee meetings
- Critiquing, questioning, and discussing matters related to postgraduate students
- Developing working relationships with stakeholders
- Contributing to the planning and execution of annual social and academic events
Further information can be found on our website http://www.vuwpgsa.ac.nz/ If you are interested in joining the PGSA Executive Board or Committee Reps email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information before Friday 29 September.